Did you know that 80% of jobs are not advertised!
Are you tired of applying to hundreds of jobs only to hear…. Crickets!
The average open listed job gets between 118-125 applicants! The more popular the company the higher number of applicants – do you think your application will beat the odds?
Landing a job is becoming an ever increasing challenging task and my team and I have mastered it. We have tested the market and figured out how to get:
- Interviews even if you’re not qualified?
- How to actually network to land jobs?
- Negotiate Salary – an average 10k salary raise equates to over 700K in 30 years!
- Figure out what you should do for a living.
- How to use LinkedIn to meet the right people.
These strategies helped my friends and I land jobs at:
- Tech Start-ups
- JPMorgan Chase
- And many more…
IF you are tired of not hearing back from job applications, continuing landing in the black hole and trying to beat the Applicant Tracking System(ATS) to get recruiters to talk to you.
THEN YOU”RE IN LUCK!!!!
We can teach you:
- How to network and meet with actual hiring managers .
- What you should say in interviews?
- How to bypass recruiters and ATS.
We even have detailed scripts on emailing hiring managers, connections you have spoken to you in years, and how to answer the dreaded open ended interview questions.
Sign up for my weekly newsletter where I provide you tips about how to land your next job! The best part is that it is completely FREE!
Also, check out my blogs.
Let’s find your inner JOB NIRVANA!